Learn to Crocodile Stitch Class DVD
In this crochet video, Debra will first demonstrate how to crochet the basic crocodile stitch used in many patterns. She'll then expand your skills with crochet lessons teaching you how to work this stitch in four amazing techniques--in the vertical, in the round, in the flat and in the circular. With Debra as your guide, you'll stitch nine pretty crochet patterns including an elegant lotus scarf, a skinny sequin scarf, easy headband and ear warmer, a beautiful cowl, cozy boot toppers, pineapple trivet, ruffled pillow and a whimsical owl purse. In this class, you'll learn:
- How to crochet the basic crocodile stitch
- Four techniques for crocheting crocodile stitch -- in the vertical, in the round, in the flat and in the circular
- How to increase and decrease crocheted crocodile scales
- How to crochet a stretchy single crochet foundation chain ideal for headbands and hats
- Many of Debra's personal crocheting tips and tricks
- How to crochet nine pretty and practical crocodile stitch patterns
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annieĺs online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 2 Hours 7 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
June 16, 2015
I truly loved this video! The instructor has such a pleasant personality, explains and gives instructions very well. I've played this video over many times and it has caused me to be in love with the crocodile stitch, and have made many items using this stitch. Thank you so much.
July 1, 2014
Fabulous way to learn. Easy to understand. Made all the projects. I would recommend this DVD to anyone, but especially to beginners. One "WISH" though. Please catalog each lesson, so that you don't have to play through each project each time you view the DVD. Please make more of these.