Technique - Card & Paper Crafts
Take your coloring, blending and texturing skills to new heights with Copic markers!
Many crafters around the world have discovered the amazing Copic markers! Now you, too, can discover why there is so much hype around this innovative coloring product! Join Copic certified instructor and designer Jennifer Dove as she clearly and enthusiastically explains what's so special about Copic markers. Learn six blending techniques to use on various images, plus texturing techniques that will make your artwork take on new dimension and life.
With this beginner-level video coloring class, you will:
You'll get to practice every technique along with Jennifer by using digital stamped images included in this class. And, this class includes seven exclusive card designs for showcasing your newfound skills!
- Understand the Copic numbering system and color wheel
- Know how to choose the best colors for blending realistic images
- Discover how to blend with contrasting colors to create depth and beauty in flowers, trees, water and more
- Learn how to use a limited palette of colors in monochromatic blending to create artistic results
- Find out how to use common household items and Copic markers to create amazing textures
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie’s online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Also Available as an Annie's Online Class
Video Length: 1 Hours 14 Minutes
Skill Level: Beginner