Learn Seaming Techniques for Crochet Class DVD
First you'll find patterns included in the class for practice swatches. Then Kristi will lead you through seven great seaming techniques that will provide you with the knowledge and skills to complete projects with confidence. Whether you want an invisible seam for a garment, a sturdy one for a kid's blanket, or a decorative and dramatic seam for a bag, we've got you covered. By the end of this class, you will be a seaming master!
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Make seams disappear with several invisible methods.
- Use seaming techniques to add texture to your projects.
- Create drama and design details with contrasting yarn color.
- Work sturdy seams that will withstand frequent use and laundering.
- Seam row ends together, commonly used in garment construction.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 56 Minutes