Tunisian Crochet: Beyond the Basics Class DVD
- The Honeycomb Stitch with its two-row repeat that creates side-by-side hexagons.
- The Full Stitch that creates a Bargello-like effect.
- The Arrow Stitch that produces a lacy fabric.
- The Cluster Stitch, which is the only stitch used that creates the design on the return pass.
- The Crossed Stitch, worked both stacked and staggered, which is a clever but easy stitch that adds extra interest to the design.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 2 Hours 59 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
October 28, 2019
Im so happy to find crochet patterns on DVD 's I learn so much easier by watching someone then by reading, especially when I don't understand what I'm reading . Do you have a brochure for your other DVDs? I am interested in buying more! I'm a beginner and EAGER TO LEARN NOW.