Creative Crochet Projects
Step-by-step instructions & helpful tutorials to create a mobile, play mat, toys, beanies, buntings, scarves, & more
Whether you want to learn how to crochet or you’re looking for new projects to try, Creative Play with Crochet is for you! Featuring 12 projects that start easy and introduce a new technique one design at a time, this exciting guide contains crochet patterns you won’t find anywhere else! Filled with personality and color, follow step-by-step instructions and skill-building tutorials to create a collection of charming crochet projects, from a beehive mobile and a kitchen play mat to toys, beanies, scarves, and more!
- Crochet with creativity!
- 12 fun crochet projects with a charming, offbeat sense of style
- Create kids' toys, beanies, buntings, scarves, a beehive mobile, and more
- Step-by-step instructions, coordinating photography, and skill-building tutorials
- Beginner-friendly introduction to common stitches and crochet basics
- Author Stephanie Pokorny has a one-of-a-kind style that has both wide appeal and originality