Tunisian Baby Blankets
6 beautiful Tunisian crochet baby blanket patterns that are so soft and pretty!
If you're new to Tunisian crochet, check out Kim Guzman's online video class Learn to Tunisian Crochet.
- Bobbles & Lace- 7 skeins or 1960 yds
- Cotton Candy - 4 skeins of each color or 980 yds of each color
- Houndstooth - 4 skeins of each color or 980 yds of each color
- Princess Lace - 7 skeins or 1960 yds
- Shadow Diamonds - 7 skeins or 1960 yds
- Basket Lace - 5 skeins or 1470 yds
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
January 5, 2017
Another Winner aforementioned Kim Guzman the Queen Of Tunisian crochet. I love the patterns and the variety. Since I am new to Tunisian Crochet the Variety will help me to lear new things with each Blanket I make. Great zookeeper. Seems there is alway a new baby beig born in family.
May 22, 2014
I purchased this book to make the baby blankets in Tunisian crochet, but I cannot understand what it means by Row1 (first half) Row1 (second Half) Please help never came across a pattern written this way. P.S. I like all the other patterns in Tunisian I've purchased and completed.