Copic Coloring Guide
Learn the Copic® marker techniques professional coloring artists use!
This book is the go-to resource for all crafters and coloring artists. In its 64 pages, discover:
- Technique tutorials by Copic experts Colleen Schaan and Marianne Walker, who travel extensively to pass on their expertise to art and craft enthusiasts.
- A clear explanation of the Copic numbering system that will help you know which colors to blend for best results.
- The Copic markers color chart.
- Tips on how to choose and recreate beautiful blending groups.
- Sample projects from Colleen, Marianne and other Copic coloring specialists. Recreate these paper projects with the step-by-step instructions, or use them to inspire great card-making ideas!
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
April 19, 2016
Is very difficult to print because it is so long and I would like a hard copy to refer to. It's difficult to have to sit at the computer every time I want to study the directions. Having said that, I love the content. It's very easy to understand and helpful.