Learn to Embroider Part 4: Backstitch
Meet The Expert
In this Quilt & Sew Tips Learn to Embroider Part 4: Backstitch online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, needlecraft expert Linda Augsburg demonstrates how to work the backstitch step-by-step.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Secure your thread with knotting or tacking.
- Work the backstitch evenly.
- Backstitch in straight or curved lines.
- Backstitch with beads, and do a final threading stitch to make the beads stay in a straight line.
- Embroider backstitch on crochet fabric.