Felt Flowered Welcome Sign
Meet The Expert
Jennifer Carroll is a noted entertaining expert, photographer, designer, writer and contributor to special decorating issues of Country Sampler magazine and is also the host of www.celebratingeverydaylife.com. She is passionate about sharing recipes, decorating ideas, DIY projects and easy-to-implement tips to help make life sweeter and less stressful. As an event planner... Full bio »
View other episodes by Jennifer Carroll »
In this Creative Living online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, home decorating and craft expert Jennifer Carroll demonstrates how to stain, distress and add lettering to a scrap board or a premade sign. She'll then demonstrate how to make rosettes and chrysanthemums from felt for added dimension, color and beauty.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Stain and distress a wooden sign or scrap board.
- Make a sturdy hanger with twine and a staple gun.
- Add vinyl or stenciled letters with a greeting or your family name.
- Felt two styles of flowers--rosettes and chrysanthemums--with felt.
Finished Size: As desired; sample shown is 10" x 18"
- Scrap board or premade sign
- Vinyl letters
- Letter stencils, stencil paint and stencil brushes
- Staple gun
- Glue gun
- Felt in assorted colors
- Fabric scissors