Pumpkin Mug Rug
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, quilt expert Linda Augsburg demonstrates how to sew this adorable mug rug.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Use fusible webbing to trace, cut and adhere fabric pieces.
- Sew embroidery stitches either by machine or hand.
- Finish quilting and binding your mug rug.
Finished Size: 8" x 6"
Materials: To make 1 mug rug:
- Scraps orange dot, dark green dot, lime green dot and black solid
- 8 1/2" x 6 1/2" A rectangle cream with black dots
- 1 (2 1/4" by fabric width) strip green stripe
- 10" x 8" backing rectangle
- 2 (10" x 8") rectangles batting
- 1/4 yard fusible web
- Basic sewing tools and supplies