O' Christmas Tree Coaster Set
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilt expert Heather Valentine demonstrates how to create this cute holiday coaster featuring a festive Christmas tree.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Cut small pieces of felt with precision.
- Create raw-edge applique details.
- Use embroidery stitches to add whimsical detail.
- Assemble and finish the O' Christmas Tree Coasters.
Skill Level: Beginner
Finished Size: Coaster Size: 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Materials given are for a set of 4 coasters.
- 1/4 yard or fat quarter Christmas print
- 3/8 yard dark red
- Wool felt: scraps dark red and gold, 3" square brown, 4 (4") squares dark green