Blueberry Cobbler Quilt
Meet The Expert
Nancy McNally is passionate about every aspect of quilting -- designing, piecing, quilting and binding. Full bio »
View other episodes by Nancy McNally »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy McNally demonstrates how to make each of the two flying geese blocks used in this quilt. What better time to practice making flying geese units while make a stunning quilt at the same time!
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Choose an assortment of fabrics in the same color family.
- Make two different flying geese quilt blocks.
- Master the stitch-n-flip method.
- Complete the Blueberry Cobbler Quilt.
Block Size: 8" x 8"
Number of Blocks: 30
- 20 (2½" x WOF) strips off-white
- 12 (2½" x WOF) strips assorted light/medium blues
- 4 (2½" x WOF) strips assorted medium blues
- 12 (2½" x WOF) strips assorted dark blues
- ⅔ yard medium blue
- 1½ yards dark blue
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies