Let Heaven & Nature Sing Wall Hanging
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, quilting expert Linda Augsburg demonstrates how to sew and embroider this wintry wall hanging.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Place and trace words onto the fabric.
- Trace patterns onto fusible web for applique.
- Blanket stitch around the pieces.
- Hand embroider letters, arms and other decorative stitches.
- Make 3-D bowtie.
Finished Size: Wall Hanging Size: 14" x 14"
- 11½" A square gray with white dot
- ⅛ yard red tonal
- ¼ yard green tonal
- ⅛ yard white dot
- Small piece each red dot, black solid, black/white check, orange and green tonals
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- 3/16"-diameter buttons: 2 black and 1 red
- ⅝"-diameter buttons: 2 black and 6 white
- Embroidery floss: black and orange
- Template material
- Fusible web with paper release
- 11½" square ultra lightweight fusible interfacing (optional)
- Basic sewing tools and supplies