Improving Your Technique
Meet The Expert
Rachel is the wife, mother of three (soon to be four!), designer, blogger and crochet teacher behind the Cozy Nooks Designs blog . She loves to design home decor crochet patterns and finds herself gravitating toward boho and farmhouse vibes. Her favorite crochet projects are Christmas tree skirts because they are what initially propelled her designing career. A true creator at... Full bio »
View other episodes by Rachel Alford »
In this Quick Stitches & Tips online video class tutorial brought to you by Annieís Creative Studio, crochet expert Rachel Alford gives many easy-to-apply tips to make your crocheting hobby more satisfying and pain free.
In this online video class, youíll learn:
- Tips to improve your hand and wrist position.
- How to improve your posture.
- How to position your waist when crocheting to alleviate pain.
- Exercises to relieve hand tension.
- Benefits of trying different crochet hooks.