Improving Your Technique
Meet The Expert
Rachel is the designer, blogger and crochet teacher behind the Cozy Nooks Designs blog . She loves to design home décor crochet patterns. Her favorite crochet projects are Christmas tree skirts because they are what initially propelled her designing career. A true creator at heart, she always has numerous crochet designs and home renovation projects in the works, and she loves... Full bio »
View other episodes by Rachel Alford »
In this Quick Stitches & Tips online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, crochet expert Rachel Alford gives many easy-to-apply tips to make your crocheting hobby more satisfying and pain free.
In this online video class, you’ll learn:
- Tips to improve your hand and wrist position.
- How to improve your posture.
- How to position your waist when crocheting to alleviate pain.
- Exercises to relieve hand tension.
- Benefits of trying different crochet hooks.