Sewing Beyond the Basics: Kitchen Accessories Class DVD
Take your beginner sewing skills to intermediate and impressive in this Sewing Beyond the Basics: Kitchen Accessories class from Annie's Online Classes!
Class instruction includes:
- A review of basic sewing tools and materials needed
- Pattern layout and decoding
- Machine quilting
- Making flat ruffles and double-sided ruffles
- Making and attaching binding
- Topstitching and machine applique
- Making buttonholes
- Installing a zipper
- And more
This early-intermediate sewing class will give you the confidence to take your beginner sewing skills to the next level!
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie’s online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 2 Hours 42 Minutes