Technique - Quilt
Use up your old jeans with this unique quilt pattern!
This quilt-as-you-go project is perfect for recycling an old pairs of jeans -- or for using denim by the yard. You can create a rustic and worn-in quilt with your most faded and comfortable jeans that just donít fit anymore, as well as scraps from your fabric stash. The raw-edged denim gives it an heirloom-type look too.
Skill Level: Easy
- Baby: 36" x 40" using 5 pair of jeans plus yardage
- Lap: 52" x 72" using 12 pair of jeans plus yardage
- Twin: 67" x 90" using 19 pair of jeans plus yardage
- Full: 81" x 90" using 23 pair of jeans plus yardage
- Queen: 94" x 99" using 29 pair of jeans plus yardage