Learn to Quilt as You Go Class DVD
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Create projects with the basic sew-and-flip method.
- Quilt a stash-buster, strip-pieced table topper.
- Make a French braid design with zingers.
- Create a gorgeous bargello-style quilt with varying shades of color.
- Join quilt blocks as you go with channeling and sashing.
- Applique motifs as you go.
- Add a sew-and-flip border around your quilts.
- Machine-sew the binding.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie’s online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 3 Hours 20 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
November 15, 2017
I really enjoyed this DVD. I am a new quilter and this helped me learn about this craft.
March 22, 2017
This is something I have wanted to try. Instructor is very clear and directions are very easy to follow. I can't wait to get started. Thanks
June 17, 2016
So far the information is great. However, I just logged in again, less than 15 minutes after signing up, and found the class discounted. Hmmmm
June 11, 2016
The video has been very helpful and informative. I purchased it for one of the patterns that is included. But the information I have received from the video has been so much more than I expected.
January 21, 2016
As a beginner I was having trouble with piecing. This technique saved me. I have had many compliments on the French Braid table runners I've made from the experienced quilters. Great class and instructor.