Learn to Make a Quilt From Start to Finish Class DVD
- How to choose the perfect fabrics for your quilt
- Which quilting tools are your "best buys"
- How to cut and piece each quilt block
- How to get a perfect 1/4-inch seam allowance every time
- Time-saving tips like chain piecing, marking, pinning and more
- How to assemble a quilt sandwich
- How to sew on the binding
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie’s online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 2 Hours 35 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
March 1, 2016
I am a first time quilter and this is the best to purchase. I would say yes.
December 4, 2015
I am 74 years old and curious about the process making a quilt. The information is very clear and the instructor makes every step interesting and easy. Just what I was hoping it would be. I am so inspired to get started on my first quilt! I would definitely recommend this DVD. Thank you.
January 27, 2014
I am a beginner quilter and 60 and a very hands on learner. This DVD does that for you. You feel like you have a private teacher right in the room with you and she instructs so that the info is very easy to understand. I would recommend this class and DVD to a friend. The great thing is you can replay and pause and that is a great help. Thank you. Deb from Mo.