Learn Easy Quilt-Marking Techniques Class DVD
Join quilting expert Nancy Scott and learn all about the marking pens, pencils, chalks and markers available to quilters. Learn why it's important to test marking tools first so you have your tried-and-true favorites that will never let you down and reappear.
In this video class you'll learn how to:
- Mark on busy prints and light and dark tonals.
- Mark and remove those marks with water-soluable, air-soluble, heat-soluable pens.
- Mark and remove chalk-based marking lines and sprays.
- When to use a permanent ink marker on your quilts.
- Mark your quilts with stencils for blocks and sashing.
- Mark geometric shapes using basic household items.
- Quilt four straight line patterns in quilt borders.
- Stitch radiating lines and outlines by using a ruler and favorite marker.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
September 5, 2016
I totally enjoyed this class and learned what I had hoped to learn. The class was pleasant to watch and kept my attention. It contained information on the available marking tools and explained how to use them. I feel confident to start marking my projects for quilting.