Learn to Machine Quilt With Stencils & Templates Class DVD
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Select the right-size stencil for quilt blocks.
- Mark stencil designs onto quilt blocks.
- Alter stencil orientation on blocks for different looks.
- Apply stenciled designs to pieced and appliqued blocks.
- Achieve an art-quilt look with asymmetrical designs.
- Free-motion quilt the stencil designs using your home sewing machine.
- Embellish stencil designs to make them one-of-a-kind creations.
- Machine quilt stenciled designs with different colors.
- Complete five pot holders while practicing the techniques taught in the video.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 1 Hours 2 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
March 9, 2020
I learned a lot from the DVD. Very good.