Learn to Quilt with Panels Class DVD
- Use panels with single and multiple motifs.
- Cut-apart multiple motif panels
- Know the difference between printed size and usable size
- Straighten and trim panels
- Plan your project and graph the layout
- Add a float border to standardize the size of your quilt
- Add one or two borders to a panel to make an easy project
- Create a simple pieced border.
- Make quilts from a panel you cut apart into different motifs
- Sew panels with very narrow seam allowances
- Piece panel quilts with sashing and borders
- Beautifully finish your quilts with quilting, binding, labels and hanging sleeves.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 2 Hours 22 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
February 2, 2018
Enjoyed the panel class. Being new to quilting having good "how to" videos are very helpful. Nancy Scott explains the process in simple terms for newbies like me. I intend to purchase several of the classes for reference as I go forward with my projects.