Machine Quilting Level 2 Class DVD with BONUS Pattern Book
This DVD class includes a BONUS pattern book, so you don't need to print off any of the patterns or instructions!
This class begins with a private show-and-tell from Wendy's personal quilt collection. She'll explain the different machine quilting designs and techniques she used to enhance each quilt. Then, in the first demonstrating segment, you'll learn how to mark your sampler practice piece into sections for machine quilting.
As the class progresses, Wendy demonstrates each quilting motif first with doodling, then using practice quilt sandwiches at the sewing machine. By practicing and mastering each otif, you'll soon be finishing your quilts on your own domestic machine with beautiful and impressive machine quilting.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Mark your quilt into sections.
- Machine quilt motifs including swirly vine variations, large and small snaky spirals, swirly flowers, pool reflections and sushi rolls.
- Quilt circles using a freezer paper mark without marking method.
- Quilt feathers and feather variations for filling large areas and borders.
- Quilt little "S's", Wendy's variation on McTavishing.
- Make a whole cloth class sampler, plus three more beautiful projects highlighting machine quilting.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annieĺs online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 2 Hours 14 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
August 22, 2018
Wendy is an excellent instructor. I have been sewing since I was about 7 years old and I am now 70 years old. I only just recently started to look into quilting to make some keepsakes for my daughters and grandchildren. These videos are very complete and clear to understand. I would highly recommend both Level 1 and Level 2.
February 26, 2018
Clear, concise and informative teaching with many sewing tips and information on how to make a polished and professional quilt. TREMENDOUS TEACHING TOOL