EXCLUSIVELY ANNIE'S: Pumpkin Harvest Quilt Pattern or Video
Perfectly pieced pumpkins!
In this video, quilting expert Nancy McNally demonstrates how to make this eye-catching Pumpkin Harvest Quilt with applique leaves. Designed by Chris Malone, the Pumpkin Harvest Quilt uses the time-saving stitch-and-flip method. Youĺll learn how to:
- Use the stitch-and-flip method for quicker and easier sewing.
- Make 3-dimensional applique leaves.
- Cut the fabric on the bias to create meandering vines.
- Press open a very narrow seam.
- Use pinking shears and a turning tool.
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
August 12, 2021
Can't wait to start this quilt! Does anybody share where they got FABRIC for this quilt?
October 11, 2020
Great pattern. Highly recommend.
August 10, 2020
Love this pattern! It is stash-friendly and with no seams to match. It is just what I needed for a fun, colorful project this fall.
October 2, 2019
Very cute pattern. Can't wait to start it.
February 6, 2019
Loved the pattern. Delivery was great.