Machine Quilting With Rulers Class DVD
In this class, youĺll learn how to:
- Correctly identify the proper ruler foot and ruler height for your specific machine
- Use a variety of marking tools to prepare your quilt
- Prepare the ruler so it will grip the fabric
- Position the ruler and quilt along its edge
- Create straight-line quilting such as Piano Keys, Diamonds and Crackle
- Work with curved rulers to quilt Clamshells, Concentric Circles and Spirals
- Quilt in the interior of a ruler to produce the String of Pearls design
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 54 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
December 2, 2019
I just got into quilting with rulers. I took a 5 week class at my quilt shop. This will be a great reference for future projects.