Learn Basic Quilt Blocks for Beginners Class DVD
In this class, youĺll learn how to:
- Select fabric and tools for this project.
- Measure and cut fabric.
- Sew the Friendship Star, Churn Dash and Nine-Patch Chain quilt blocks.
- Assemble the blocks and sew the borders.
- Prepare and sew the quilt sandwich.
- Add the binding to finish the quilt.
Finished Size: Quilt Size: 44" x 44", Block Size: 12" x 12", Number of Blocks: 9
- 1/8 yard green
- 1/4 yard yellow
- 3/8 yard white/black print
- 1/3 yard turquoise print
- 1/3 yard pink
- 3/8 yard turquoise tonal
- 1/2 yard turquoise/pink print
- 1 3/4 yards white
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies