Tunisian Baby Blankets
From Tunisian crochet designer and instructor Kim Guzman come 6 soft, Tunisian crochet baby blanket patterns that any baby would love to be snuggled in. These baby blanket patterns are all made in sport-weight yarn and incorporate the use of Tunisian crochet stitches, such as the Tunisian knit stitch, double stitch, bobble stitch, double v-stitch, reverse stitch, shell stitch, and more. 16 pages.
If you're new to Tunisian crochet, check out Kim Guzman's online video class Learn to Tunisian Crochet.
Electronic download is available as a PDF and in formats compatible with your e-reader.
- Bobbles & Lace- 7 skeins or 1960 yds
- Cotton Candy - 4 skeins of each color or 980 yds of each color
- Houndstooth - 4 skeins of each color or 980 yds of each color
- Princess Lace - 7 skeins or 1960 yds
- Shadow Diamonds - 7 skeins or 1960 yds
- Basket Lace - 5 skeins or 1470 yds
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
May 22, 2014
I purchased this book to make the baby blankets in Tunisian crochet, but I cannot understand what it means by Row1 (first half) Row1 (second Half) Please help never came across a pattern written this way. P.S. I like all the other patterns in Tunisian I've purchased and completed.