Technique - Quilt
If you've wanted to learn how to quilt, this Learn to Make a Quilt From Start to Finish Online Video Class is just for you. Join expert quilting instructor and designer Nancy McNally as she teaches you, step-by-step, how to make your very first quilt! In this quilting class you’ll learn:
When you complete this class, you’ll have gained the confidence and knowledge to venture out into the wonderful world of quilt patterns and start making your own beautiful projects! Included in your class is a downloadable quilting pattern for the class project, Bric & Stones. Instructions are given for working this quilt in various block arrangements in multiple sizes, including a bed runner, wall-hanging and twin-size quilt.
- How to choose the perfect fabrics for your quilt
- Which quilting tools are your "best buys"
- How to cut and piece each quilt block
- How to get a perfect 1/4-inch seam allowance every time
- Time-saving tips like chain piecing, marking, pinning and more
- How to assemble a quilt sandwich
- How to sew on the binding
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems.
Also Available as an Annie's Online Class
Video Length: 2 Hours 35 Minutes
Skill Level: Beginner