Learn to Waterfall Crochet Pattern
- This new technique uses chain spaces to form a lattice to work over.
- No more carrying the dropped color across the row, and no more midrow color changes.
- Colors are worked the entire row and color changes are only done at the ends of rows.
- Over 100 color photos and tips are included to make learning this new technique fun!
- Plus, video stitch tutorials are added to your bookshelf with each purchase!
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
December 28, 2019
Just bought the Book at JoANN Fabrics and have the video. While I think it's a great thing, maybe there should have been a how-to video for the first pattern in the book (dishcloth).
December 25, 2019
Just got this book for Christmas. Can't wait to get started on an afghan. Is there video tutorial? Thanks!
Annie's Customer ServiceJennifer - Jennifer, you can access the video tutorial by logging in to your account on the AnniesCraftStore.com website and accessing your bookshelf.
November 10, 2019
I purchased this book from Joann Fabrics and am excited to make all of the items - can I still get help with the waterfall stitches for the table runner?
Annie's Customer ServiceJan - Jan, we've placed the video tutorial for this book on your bookshelf. To access that just log in to your account, click on "My Account" in the top left corner and select "My Bookshelf & Videos." You'll find. the video there.
October 2, 2019
I purchased this book through AmazonUK. Am I able to get the instruction video?.
Annie's Customer ServiceAngela - Angela, we've added the video to your bookshelf on Annie's. Please access it there.
July 27, 2019
Love it! Cannot wait to start working with this pattern and see what other variations I will be able to create with it