This class includes step-by-step instructions and diagrams for completing three exclusive quilting projects: Flagstones & Heather Quilt, Modern Twist Table Runner and Sashiko-Style Pillow.
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Choose which materials and marking tools work best for hand quilting.
- Choose a design to complement your quilt.
- Transfer a design onto your quilt with marking tools.
- Keep all three layers together with pin and thread basting.
- Size and customize a stencil design to your quilt.
- Create a paper model of your border design.
- Keep your back and body comfortable during quilting.
- Work the rocking stitch and make small, even stitches.
- Work the Sashiko-inspired big stitch, also called utility quilting.
- Impress judges at quilt shows with Pepper's "5 E's of Quilting."
- And much more!
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.