Argyle Christmas Quilt
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilt expert Heather Valentine demonstrates how to sew this colorful holiday quilt that is patterned after argyle socks.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Sew mitered seams.
- Harness the power of strip piecing.
- Create and assemble argyle blocks.
- Piece the blocks together to finish the quilt.
- Complete the Argyle Christmas Quilt.
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Finished Sizes: Quilt Size: 42" x 54" Block Size: 12" Number of Blocks: 12
- 1 3/4 yards red
- 1 1/8 yards dark green
- 1/2 yard white
- 1/4 yard light green
- 1/4 yard light gold
- 1/4 yard dark gold
- 1/2 yard silver
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies