Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates how to create this cute autumn-inspired scarecrow and wreath.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet the scarecrow parts.
- Stuff the amigurumi.
- Add embellishments.
- Create a decorative autumn wreath.
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Finished Size: 14 inches tall
- Red Heart Super Saver medium (worsted) weight yarn (solid: 7 oz/ 364 yds/198g; multi: 5 oz/244 yds/141g per skein): 1 1/2 oz each #311 white and #256 carrot 1 oz each #406 medium thyme, #336 warm brown, #320 cornmeal and #981 fall 2 yds #312 black
- Size H/8/5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- 7-inch diameter fall foliage ring
- 15mm black shank button: 2
- 14mm burgundy heart-shaped shank button
- Stitch marker