Happy Halloween Wall Quilt: Part 1
Meet The Expert
In this Skill Builders Quilter! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Tiffany Hayes of Needle in a Hayes Stack demonstrates how to select colorful fabrics for this project and sew the leaf blocks of the Happy Halloween Wall Quilt: Part 1.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Select colorful autumn fabrics for this project.
- Cut fabric crosswise and lengthwise.
- Use fabric bias for stretch.
- Make half square triangles two at a time.
- Sew and assemble leaf blocks.
Wall Quilt Size: 52" x 65"
Block Size: 12" x 12"
Number of Blocks: 16
- 2 1/4 yards cream*
- 5 fat quarters in assorted oranges or scraps*
- 1 1/4 yards green*
- 3/4 yard brown*
- 1/3 yard total variety scraps
- Water-soluble marker
- Backing to size
- Batting to size*
- Basic sewing tools and supplies