Color Me Scrappy Quilt
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Tiffany Hayes of Needle in a Hayes Stack demonstrates how to make a scrappy bed quilt using fat quarters and yardage from two tonals.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Keep skinny tips of triangles from getting caught in your machine.
- Cut fat quarters into strips for strip piecing.
- Combine half-square triangle units and strip-pieced sets into a gorgeous block.
- Complete the Color Me Scrappy Quilt pattern.
Quilt Size: 60" x 72"
Block Size: 12" x 12"
Number of Blocks: 30
- 20 fat quarters in assorted autumnal colors
- 1 1/2 yards taupe tonal
- 2 yards beige tonal
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies