Happy Halloween Wall Quilt: Part 2
Meet The Expert
In this Skill Builders Quilter! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Tiffany Hayes of Needle in a Hayes Stack demonstrates how to sew the Pumpkin Blocks in Happy Halloween Wall Quilt: Part 2.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Create the different pumpkin blocks.
- Add shaping to the pumpkins with the stitch-n-flip method.
Wall Quilt Size: 52" x 65"
Block Size: 12" x 12"
Number of Blocks: 16
- 2 1/4 yards cream*
- 5 fat quarters in assorted oranges or scraps*
- 1 1/4 yards green*
- 3/4 yard brown*
- 1/3 yard total variety scraps
- Water-soluble marker
- Backing to size
- Batting to size*
- Basic sewing tools and supplies