Nature's Patchwork Table Set
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Tiffany Hayes of Needle in a Hayes Stack demonstrates how to piece and assemble this unique runner. The intricate-looking block is actually very easy to sew!
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Cut strips or use a favorite jelly roll.
- Piece and stitch the focal block -- it's much easier than it looks!
- Use the stitch-n-flip method to create side-setting and corner-setting triangles.
- Complete the Nature's Patchwork Table Set.
Runner Size: 60" x 24"
Hot Pad Size: 12 1/2" x 12 1/2"
Block Size: 12" x 12" Number of Blocks: 5
- 24-28 (2 1/2" x WOF) precut brown, gray and aqua batik strips*
- 1 2/3 yards light gray batik*
- Backing to size
- Batting to size*
- Basic sewing tools and supplies