Roundabout Autumn Afghan
Meet The Expert
Lena Skvagerson is lead designer for Annie's exclusive pattern collection, Annie's Signature Designs. Lena is also producer and one of the hosts of Annie's popular TV show Knit and Crochet Now! Lena was born and raised in Sweden. She learned to crochet and knit at age 5, made her first sweater by the time she turned 15, and created her first knitwear collection at age 17!... Full bio »
View other episodes by Lena Skvagerson »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Lena Skvagerson of Annie's Signature Designs demonstrates how to work the first several rounds of this circular afghan. Follow along with Lena to learn the stitch pattern and soon you'll be crocheting this beauty.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Work the center round 1.
- Work round 2 with V-stitches.
- Work remaining rounds by working side shells between the V-stitches.
- Complete the Roundabout Crochet Afghan.
Finished Size: 52 inches in diameter
- Red Heart Soft medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (5 oz/256 yds/141g per ball): 2 balls each #3729 grape, #4608 wine, #4360 cocoa, #9263 cinnabar and #9274 biscuit
- Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle