Lenore's original techniques have won her both accolades from her peers and prestigious awards from the American Quilter's Society. One of her landscape quilts is even on permanent display in the Historical Quilter's Museum in Padukah, Ky. With this all-new video class from Annie's, you can learn -- directly from Lenore -- how to create amazing quilts from your own photographs. You'll learn the techniques as Lenore demonstrates step-by-step the creation of the exclusive class project, Tuscan Countryside.
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Create the Tuscan Countryside wall quilt, step-by-step.
- Convert your own photo into a quilt pattern.
- Size the pattern to what you want.
- Choose fabrics to use in a photo-based quilt pattern.
- Cut and fuse fabric pieces to create the design.
- Paint details to add dimension and depth to the design.
- Finish the piece with quilting, binding and hanging sleeves.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.