This class includes step-by-step instructions to make 4 exclusive class projects: Stripy Cowl & Slouchy Cap, Stripes-in-the-Making Bag and Upright Stripes Shawlette. Knitters will enjoy Beth's approach to colorwork using stripes as the main focus.
If this is your first foray into colorwork, Beth will guide you every step of the way. You'll be inspired by Beth's teaching style because she makes learning the art of color knitting fun. Once you complete this class, you'll be motivated to continue on with your exploration and all that colorwork knitting has to offer.
In this video class you'll learn how to:
- Work stripes using the helix knitting method.
- Use mosaic knitting for simple colorwork that uses only one color at a time!
- Utilize intarsia to work more complex color into your knitting!
- Use bobbins and make butterflies for working intarsia.
- Make 4 projects that teach you all the techniques in this class.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.