Learn to Make Easy Jelly Roll Quilts
Meet The Expert
Annie Smith has been quilting since 1980 and teaching since 1984. She teaches nationally and internationally and loves to mentor quilters of all skill levels. She is well-known for machine appliqué but loves all types of quilting and designs her own quilts and patterns. She is a BERNINA Ambassador, an Aurifil Designer and a podcaster. She launched the first podcast for... Full bio »
View other episodes by Annie Smith »
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Create drama with the careful fabric placement of lights and darks.
- Let a Jelly Roll collection provide color matching and contrast in your design.
- Save more time by using a design wall to preview your design before you sew.
- Achieve perfectly matched seams and points every time with a simple tool.
- Make more than one quilt from one Jelly Roll.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.