- The Honeycomb Stitch with its two-row repeat that creates side-by-side hexagons.
- The Full Stitch that creates a Bargello-like effect.
- The Arrow Stitch that produces a lacy fabric.
- The Cluster Stitch, which is the only stitch used that creates the design on the return pass.
- The Crossed Stitch, worked both stacked and staggered, which is a clever but easy stitch that adds extra interest to the design.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.