In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Identify the anatomy of crochet stitches, which is crucial to the process
- Use Susan's secret tool, which is critical for successful repairs
- Repair damage to granny squares, popcorns and ripples
- Fix mistakes that are discovered after completing a project, including uneven edges and holes
- Use appliques to cover damage or mistakes as well as to enhance your design
- Fix accidental increases and decreases
- Add or remove foundation chains when needed
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.