Diamond Line Tunic
Meet The Expert
Lee Sartori's passion is designing modern, wearable garments and adorable amigurumi. She is the crochet designer behind CoCo Crochet Lee. She can be seen as a guest host on seasons 9 and 10 of the popular PBS show Knit and Crochet Now! and as a crochet expert for Annie's Creative Studio, where she demonstrates fun crochet skills and patterns. Full bio »
View other episodes by Lee Sartori »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Lee Sartori talks about what type of yarn achieves the best drape, and demonstrates each of the stitches used to create this garment. She even demonstrates the pretty shell trim around the neckline.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Select a yarn that will give the tunic form-flattering drape.
- Crochet the shell stitch, diamond stitch and shell stitch trim.
- Complete the Diamond Line Tunic.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Instructions given fit woman's size X-small/small; changes for medium/large and X-large/2X-large are in [ ].
Bust: 36 1/2 inches (X-small/small), [44 inches (medium/large), 51 1/2 inches (X-large/2X-large)]
Length: 26 1/2 inches (X-small/small). [26 1/2 inches (medium/large), 261/2 inches (X-large/2X-large)]
- Universal Yarn Bamboo Pop light (DK) weight cotton/bamboo yarn (3 1/2oz/292 yds/100g per ball): 3 [4, 4] balls
- Size E/4/3.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers