Happy Halloween Wall Quilt: Part 3
Meet The Expert
In this Skill Builders Quilt! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Tiffany Hayes of Needle in a Hayes Stack demonstrates how to sew the Happy Halloween Wall Quilt: Part 3.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Use bias to create the stem for the leaf blocks.
- Sew the letters for the message on the quilt.
- Assemble and quilt the Happy Halloween Wall Quilt.
Skill Level:Confident Beginner
- Wall Quilt Size: 52" x 65"
- Block Size: 12" x 12"
- Number of Blocks: 16
- 2 1/4 yards cream*
- 5 fat quarters in assorted oranges or scraps*
- 11/4 yards green*
- 3/4 yard brown*
- 1/3 yard total variety scraps
- Water-soluble marker
- Backing to size
- Batting to size*
- Basic sewing tools and supplies