Tunisian Tiles Afghan
Meet The Expert
Rohn Strong is a crochet and knitwear designer and yarn spinner who has been crocheting since he was 6 years old. His designs reflect a desire to push the boundaries of the crafts. He has instructed several Annie's video classes and has designed numerous patterns for Annie's. His patterns have appeared in both Crochet! and Crochet World magazines. Rohn has also taught many... Full bio »
View other episodes by Rohn Strong »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates the stitches and techniques to work this beautiful afghan.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Choose the right type of crochet hook for Tunisian crochet.
- Crochet the Tunisian simple stitch.
- Work surface slip stitches.
- Block your finished afghan.
Finished Size: 46 x 70 inches
- Medium (worsted) weight yarn
- 2,340 yds total assorted scrap colors
- 532 yds black
- Size M/13/9mm Tunisian hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size K/101/2/6.5mm crochet hook