Monet Triangle Shawl
Meet The Expert
Ashley Parker is the designer and instructor behind The Loopy Lamb crochet blog who strives to inspire others with her clear, modern and fun crochet patterns and online tutorials. She learned to crochet as a child but relearned the craft as an adult and became totally hooked. Ashley is a Canadian mom of two who loves coffee, Harry Potter, and all things yarn. Ashley loves to... Full bio »
View other episodes by Ashley Parker »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video tutorial brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, expert Ashley Parker of The Loopy Lamb demonstrates how to crochet the Monet Triangle Shawl.
In this online video class, youíll learn how to:
- Crochet with bulky (chunky) weight yarn
- Work double crochets in skipped chains and single crochets.
- Crochet in the back bar of half-double crochet stitches.
- Crochet two different stitch patterns
- Complete the Monet Triangle Shawl.
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Width at top: 76 inches
Length at center: 20 inches
- Lion Brand Color Made Easy bulky (chunky) weight acrylic yarn (7 oz/247 yds/200g per skein): 1 skein each #148 kingfisher (A), #173 avocado (B), #159 mineral yellow (C), #126 kombucha (D), #147 ultra violet (E) and #150 basalt (F)
- Size L/11/8mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Locking stitch marker
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.