Learn to Make Interactive Cards
Meet The Expert
Megan's crafting adventure began the day Stampin' Up! hired her to work in their public relations department more than a decade ago, where she quickly fell in love with stamps and paper arts. From there, her career progressed to include publishing as an associate editor for Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine, a senior editor for Simple Scrapbooks magazine, and a... Full bio »
View other episodes by Megan Hoeppner »
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Make 10 eye-catching and memorable interactive cards that spin, pop, move, shake, slide and more.
- Create cards that will be played with and treasured for years to come
- Make 10 cards for all occasions including birthdays, friendship, thank you and holidays.
- Sample many popular paper-crafting mediums such as Washi tape, watercolor pencils and crayons, indigo ink, punches, die-cuts and much more.
- Use supplies from your own stash and save money with Megan's craft-saving tips.
- Doodle with easy Zentangleģ designs
- Stamp crisp images that never blur or smudge.
- Paper-piece designs using stickers, chipboard, enamel dots, decorative tape and more.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.