In this class you'll learn how to:
- Create projects with the basic sew-and-flip method.
- Quilt a stash-buster, strip-pieced table topper.
- Make a French braid design with zingers.
- Create a gorgeous bargello-style quilt with varying shades of color.
- Join quilt blocks as you go with channeling and sashing.
- Applique motifs as you go.
- Add a sew-and-flip border around your quilts.
- Machine-sew the binding.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.