Learn Edge-to-Edge Quilting With Your Embroidery Machine
Meet The Expert
Christine Conner is the managing partner and creative force behind Amelie Scott Designs. Amelie Scott Designs is a family business that creates quilt patterns and embroidery designs. Their patterns feature interesting design elements, and they introduce tools and techniques that are useful for any quilter. Christine also enjoys teaching sewing, quilting and embroidery classes... Full bio »
View other episodes by Christine Conner »
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Set up your embroidery machine for quilting.
- Create templates for positioning embroidery designs.
- Connect edge-to-edge for quilting designs with no gaps.
- Quilt small and large projects with your embroidery machine.
- Piece one of two attractive runners, and quilt them with the included Oval Loop or Butterfly quilting designs
- Complete instructions to make two exclusive projects: Modern Oval Loop Table Runner and Pinwheel Butterfly Table Runner.
- Embroidery files for all major machine brands.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.