First you'll find patterns included in the class for practice swatches. Then Kristi will lead you through seven great seaming techniques that will provide you with the knowledge and skills to complete projects with confidence. Whether you want an invisible seam for a garment, a sturdy one for a kid's blanket, or a decorative and dramatic seam for a bag, we've got you covered. By the end of this class, you will be a seaming master!
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Make seams disappear with several invisible methods.
- Use seaming techniques to add texture to your projects.
- Create drama and design details with contrasting yarn color.
- Work sturdy seams that will withstand frequent use and laundering.
- Seam row ends together, commonly used in garment construction.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.