In this class you'll learn how to:
- Make the Serpentine Border that creates a wave of color around your quilt.
- Use vintage prints to give the Sawtooth Border a sweet nostalgic feel.
- Create the Braid Border, which naturally leads the eye around the perimeter of the quilt.
- Easily construct the complicated-looking Star Anchor Border.
- Calculate floating borders so you can attach any pieced border to any quilt.
- Make half square triangles—the easy way.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.